cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

3.0 Drawing Issues

jmay
4-Participant

3.0 Drawing Issues

-Creo 3.0 Drawing Issues-

My group switched to Creo 3.0 a week or so ago and since then have noticed quite a few improvements in many areas of the software. However, the changes made to drawings has not been all that positive. For instance.

-When adding a note the annotation elements no longer automatically switch symbols.

-When changing information in the title block that is parameter driven you have to be careful as to how you select the info so as not to delete/overwrite the parameters in the cells.

-When trying to move annotation elements around the drawing you have to be hovering over just the right spots to get movement.

-Also with annotation elements i cant see the bounding box since i have a black background and i have not seen a global colors option that will change this. Makes it difficult to find that right spot mentioned previously.

-When adding a dimension to a drawing you cannot flip the arrows until its placed and you reselect the dimension.

These are what i have noticed so far...Its great we preview notes and have microsoft word type text abilities but why these other changes? I dont see how they can be benefitial to anyone.

Any info on ways i can change these things would be great if possible. Otherwise please fix in 4.0 along with changing the colors for other elements of the pro window(which i read is already in the works)

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags