cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Adding a Dimension to an Existing Ordinate Dimension

Gavin_Lewis
4-Participant

Adding a Dimension to an Existing Ordinate Dimension

Is it possible to add a dimension reference to an existing ordinate dimension?

In the image below, the top hole is a new feature. I want to add it to the existing ordinate dimensions, but can't figure out how without deleting everything and starting over.

GL_9723777_0-1718383079600.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Gavin_Lewis)

This may vary a little based on what version you are using but most likely.

in the annotate tab, select Ordinate Dimension, if you look on the message log, it tells you  "Select an entity to create a new baseline or select an existing baseline ordinate dimension to use it or middle-click to cancel."

If you pick an existing ordinate baseline (aka .000, in your case), you should be able to added ordinate dimensions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II

This may vary a little based on what version you are using but most likely.

in the annotate tab, select Ordinate Dimension, if you look on the message log, it tells you  "Select an entity to create a new baseline or select an existing baseline ordinate dimension to use it or middle-click to cancel."

If you pick an existing ordinate baseline (aka .000, in your case), you should be able to added ordinate dimensions.

Gavin_Lewis
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

Yes, you are correct, not sure how I missed it. Thanks.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

haha, Creo is notoriously non-intuitive!  But it grows on you.

I learn new tricks constantly as I review the community.

Top Tags