cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Animations in Pro/E Vrml export ?

sebastien.parzy
1-Newbie

Animations in Pro/E Vrml export ?

Hi everybody, I try to encode animation with wirefusion software based on pro engineer vrml parts. I created some parts and one animation with Pro/E and I exported assembly in vrml 2.0 format. I can open my 3D assembly in wirefusion but it seems vrml files doesn't include animation. According to wirefusion team, Autodesk Inventor encode automatically animation when you generate vrml export. I use wildfire 3.0 M90, do you know if in following versions of Pro/E (wilfire 4 or 5), vrml export function encodes animations ? Thanks ! Sebastien
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Nobody knows ? Just an easy question : I create animation assembly in Pro/E and I'd like to export it in vrml 2.0 format. Do you know if Pro/E wildfire 4 or 5, includes mechanical linkages in his vrml files ? I discover my wildfire 3 encodes only surfaces... Thanks ! Sebastien
Top Tags