cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

BOMS WITH RH/LH ASSEMBLIES

ptc-1836512
1-Newbie

BOMS WITH RH/LH ASSEMBLIES

I am creating assembly drawings. I have many assemblies that are RH/LH. How do I configure the drawing and table to show both parts on the same drawing? I assume I will have to have both part models in the drawing file. Do I need to do anything else with the drawing? And in the table I will have some two columns showing the quantities where some items will be zero or blank where the part in LH and the assy is RH. How do I do this?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags