cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Base models

dschenken
21-Topaz I

Base models

One thing that might help out is if PTC were to supply base models to get users started. I haven't seen a new install in a long time, so I don't know if there are some, but I see questions that suggest this is not the case.

For example, one user wants to make some Lexan parts and it seems simple enough to supply a solid model pre-made that has suitable transparency and material properties - just a block that can be redefined. Same with sheet metal boxes and cones; these can have related flat patterns and drawings, ready to go.

I dunno, maybe this is in Creo 4 or planned for Creo 8 or 9.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags