cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Cant acess IFX

CS_10278375
1-Newbie

Cant acess IFX

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM140

the intelligent fastener extension does not appear in the "tools" window of Creo. I was wondering how I install or use it.
6 REPLIES 6

Hello,

Maybe you have the option  intelligent_fastener_enabled set to no. in config.pro file or either in config.sup.
If so, then set it to yes value

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:CS_10278375)

The IFX license is an option and costs extra. Creo 3+ comes with a basic IFX license, but you cannot modify anything with files supplied.

Not necessarily. In latest Creo Design packages full IFX is bundled with a base Creo Design Essentials package (along with some other extensions like AFX or Cabling & Piping). It's an extra extension only if you have some older packages and not upgraded them to Design Essentials or higher.

Dear customer,

As previously said, you need a specific license to access the IDX module from Creo Parametric.

Please can you check if such license is available in your Creo 4.0 session :

> File  > Help > System Information > Configured Option Modules , then check if  IntelligentFastnerExtension is listed.

Waiting your information

Cheers

Sorry for the typo , I mean IFX

remy
21-Topaz I
(To:CS_10278375)

To check the installation, browse to Common Files folder and confirm the ifx folder is present. 

Another way is to run set-up again. 

Top Tags