cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Change color of a surface

DOVANLE
1-Newbie

Change color of a surface

Hi everyone,

In WF4, I can change color on either side or both side of a surface by flip the red arrow or choose both (using quilts feature).

But in Creo 1.0, I can not choose side, It only do both sides.

Please help.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dovan...

I tried everything I could think of to get this back to the way it used to work. I was not able to color the surfaces the way I could in previous releases. I appears it's been changed. I looked for config.pro options and found nothing relevant.

I will say I like it better this way (the new way) because I always thought having to pick which side of the surface to color was annoying. But then I always wanted the entire surface the same color. If you've made some use out of the difference between the two sides, then this is now a problem for you.

Perhaps they'll add a switch setting to toggle the old/new styles. Or, perhaps this is a switch but it's hidden? This might be worth a call to PTC customer support.

Thanks!

-Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Dovan...

I tried everything I could think of to get this back to the way it used to work. I was not able to color the surfaces the way I could in previous releases. I appears it's been changed. I looked for config.pro options and found nothing relevant.

I will say I like it better this way (the new way) because I always thought having to pick which side of the surface to color was annoying. But then I always wanted the entire surface the same color. If you've made some use out of the difference between the two sides, then this is now a problem for you.

Perhaps they'll add a switch setting to toggle the old/new styles. Or, perhaps this is a switch but it's hidden? This might be worth a call to PTC customer support.

Thanks!

-Brian

Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for the info. I did try evrything I could think of but wasn't able either. I'm glad we're on the same page, this way I know for sure I did not miss anything.

It is not a big problem for me. However this is one of the way for me easier to verify my work.

Thanks,

DoVan

Top Tags