cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creating a 3D Drawing view with Datum Planes

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

Creating a 3D Drawing view with Datum Planes

So Basically I have a custom view in my model. I want to be able to show my 3 datums (x,y,z) in the "iso" view that I have created. What is the best way to do this? I can get the datums to show up in the 2D views, but not in the 3D. This is Creo 2.0.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I might suggest you create sketches or surfaces to represent the planes. If you make them surfaces and shaded views, the surfaces could have a transparent appearance assigned. You can control these features' visibility using view specific layer control or component visibility.

Top Tags