cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creating a Power User, what you think?

grocha
1-Newbie

Creating a Power User, what you think?

I am from a VAR here in Brazil and I've noticed that PRO|E have being "underused" for quite a time here, I've met a few power users so far but there is companies that the one suposed to be the"power user" doesn't know that there is a "hlr_for_threads" option for not to show that purple rectangle (cosmetic surface saw by front)were should be the thread representation only, and worst, he doesn't ask for support and tells everybody that this is how PRO|E handle it... Is THAT bad...

Because of that perception, I am proposing here the creation of a workshop agenda and constant webcasts called"Creating Power Users", in order to sell not only the PRO|E seats + training but a more complete solution and keep that solution working.

I am constructing the agenda of a workshop and wondering the main practices a power user should have in order to solve problems internally and if they can't solve, at least they can gather the necessary information to ask us or PTC,some of the topics everyone should know already from the basics, like exploring the help, PTC knowledge base, reading and understanding the error messages from PRO|E and in the message log, but there will be some troubleshooting schemes, advanced tutorials,etc

I would like to know from the PRO|GURUS what they think I should add to this content or if I am wrong in my point, please, all comments will be welcome.

Warm Regards

Guilherme Rocha - Tech Support Consultant

PLM Solutions do Brasil

“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags