cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Creo 2.0 - Extrude

dzulkiewski
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 - Extrude

I recently upgraded from ProE to Creo and am having trouble with extrude. I have watched several tutorials and am not getting the same results. When I click on extrude I do not receive a pop up menu like I see in the tutoirals. I can sketch first and then extrude, but am having a tough time editing dimensions in the sketch.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Its been quite a while since I last used any version of ProE, so hopefully my memory isn't failing me here.

I'm not sure what pop-up you are seeing in the tutorial, but I can tell you there are a lot less pop-ups in Creo the in ProE. Most things that used to come up in pop-up windows is now just in the ribbon.

How are you trying to edit the dimensions in the sketch? You should be able to edit dimensions and sketches the same in Creo as you did in ProE. I don't remember editing of sketches, internal or external, being any different, from one version to the next.

Is it possible that the tutorial is selecting the little carrot on the side of the icon?

That is normally how you access the other option menu contained in that button.

Top Tags