cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo 9 won't launch in Windows 11 Parallels

enz0.48
1-Newbie

Creo 9 won't launch in Windows 11 Parallels

Hi,

I need some help to launch Creo 9 on Windows 11. I use a VM with Parallels because my laptop is a MacBook Pro M2Pro 16gb RAM. My VM has 8 cores for the CPU and 10gb RAM.

2 days ago I installed Creo 9 because I will use it for my 4th semestre as an aeronautical engineer student in Bordeaux's University (I'm French so my English isn't perfect). I installed with success the folder that the university has given to us called "MED-100WIN-CD-460_9-0-0-0_Win64", extracted it, launched the "setup.exe" files, put my key licence and dowloaded everything. Then I have tried to run the file "Creo Parametric 9.0.0.0" but nothing happened. Just my cursor tell my that is loading during 1 second (you know like when you try to launch something on Windows the cursor does a blue loop to tell you that it's loading) and then nothing happen.

Can you please tell me what I have to do to launch Creo ? Don't worry I will use it in January so it's not urgent but I wan't to know the basics to work something else in my 4th semester.

My best regards,

COMBAUD NIETO Enzo
L2 IMSAT
Univéristé de Bordeaux
1 REPLY 1
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:enz0.48)

If you did a simple search for "Running Creo with Parallels" you would get the following:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/Running-Creo-on-MacOS-via-Parallels/td-p/910478 

I have never been able to get Creo to run this way, and I don't know anyone who has.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags