cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Schematics Java - design.getDatatables

mkemp-2
1-Newbie

Creo Schematics Java - design.getDatatables

I'm working on Creo Schematics 2 and trying to use the design.getDatatables(condition, true, true) method to search in the central catalog.

I successfully received a result but at least one of them is of type CCItem, which means (as far as I know) that it's in the central catalog, but not loaded yet.

Can you tell me what I can do with the object now? How do I load it into Creo Schematics as a Datatable so I can query it and find its children, etc? I tried CCItem.load, but that just returns null.

Also, why not provide a getDatasets method, rather than getDatatables? The criteria I'm searching for is really in a dataset, which has its own Sys_id, so can be returned as an object. If I just need the Datatable then I can just get its parent.

Thanks in advance,

Martin Kemp

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags