cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo revision block

ungarata
1-Newbie

Creo revision block

guys;

a couple of employers ago, i was at a company that used Pro. to add a revision to a drawing, you could insert a pre-made table that had the fields already set up for revision, description, date, author, etc. i remember that when you inserted it, you could select how many lines you wanted it to be, so if you had a lot of stuff to document, you could have the appropriate amount of space to do it in, i.e. multiple-lines to type in all the changes for the revision.

i'm at a different company; we just bought Creo and i'm the one doing the prep work of setting this stuff up. my question is: how do i set up the table such that you can select how many lines it is when you insert it? i've browsed through the table stuff and its not quite apparent to me. a quick search of the help didn't do much, either. i also looked through the stock tables that ship with Creo.

if anyone has any tables that are already set up for this (or are close that i could modify), that would be great.

thanks,

-eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags