cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Custom Properties & Drawing Templates

ptc-4651137
1-Newbie

Custom Properties & Drawing Templates

I am currently learning Creo Parametric 1.0. My assignment has been to create a template that all of the engineers at my company can use for their drawings. The template needs to be able to have a BOM, Title Block, Drawing No. etc. I got that all down and it makes sense. However, I am trying to create "links" so that when I take a part that has been created and turn it into a drawing with the template I created, none of the information I need comes up on the template. I am thinking either I don't have correct "links" or I am completely missing everything. I have never used Solidworks, but the engineers I work with do...and they showed me how it works in SW and I am attempting to make it similar to that. Any help would be fantastic. I have searched all over the web and tried everything and I still can't get it...maybe its easier than I am making it.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags