cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

DRAWING TEMPLATES & PAREMETRS TABLES

ggarcia
8-Gravel

DRAWING TEMPLATES & PAREMETRS TABLES

Hola, muy buenas tardes a todos.

Necesito saber cual es la forma de insertar una imagen predeterminada en un plantilla de plano (Template)

Tengo esto pero no funciona: {0:&sym(C:\USERS\JGARCIA\DOCUMENTS\SCA\EMPRESAS\CDI\LOGOS\LOGO)}

--------------------

Hello. Good evening for all.

I need know which be form for insert a predeterminate image in drawing template.

I have this, but not working: {0:&sym(C:\USERS\JGARCIA\DOCUMENTS\SCA\EMPRESAS\CDI\LOGOS\LOGO)}

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

• place your symbol (logo.sym) into the template
  • remove your symbol from template, the symbol definition will remain in the template
  • enter the note ... &sym(logo)

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

• place your symbol (logo.sym) into the template
  • remove your symbol from template, the symbol definition will remain in the template
  • enter the note ... &sym(logo)

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:MartinHanak)

MartinHanak

Does this work for tables too?

Yes, it works.

Martin Hanák

Hello Mr Martin.

thanks for your fast answer...

Now, I remember I should convert JPG image to vector.

I 'll ask my costumer that convert the image.

Thanks for all.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:ggarcia)

Martin has the correct answer. The symbol must first exist in the drawing (template) in order to be referenced by a note or in a table cell.

Top Tags