cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Did you know that you can create a midplane between selected references in Creo?

amarkumar2022
11-Garnet

Did you know that you can create a midplane between selected references in Creo?

datum3.png

Datum Plane tool in Creo provides an option to create a mid-plane between selected references. The enhancement has made it easier to understand how  constraints can be changed. Also its faster to define datum planes especially in conjunction with operations such as Mirror. Depending on the geometric situation, the midplane can be created parallel to...

Continue reading

7 REPLIES 7
Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:amarkumar2022)

Hi Amarkumar,

This option is available since creo4 it is not new in creo6

best wishes

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:Trebla)

Yup.  I saw that when I did the minimal upgrade from Creo 3 to Creo 4 yesterday.  That's about the only real enhancement I see compared to all the fluff "enhancements" PTC touted...

Yes its in Creo 4, I tagged that as Creo 6 in error. Thanks for catching that...

BTW, I could not update my tag to Creo 4. If anyone knows how to update tags in this community, please let me know. Thanks in advance

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:amarkumar2022)

I think only a moderator can change them.

@PTCModerator 

@PTCModerator4 

Hi amarkumar1502,

I have updated the tag and it now reads Creo 4. Let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks!

Top Tags