cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Different Font in printing

Laiju-Yohannan
4-Participant

Different Font in printing

Hi All,

I have set a font for drafting but while taking the print outs the font is different from what i see in the system, what is the reason behind this.Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,

Laiju Yohannan

3 REPLIES 3

The font is not supported by the printer.  In the print settings, select "Stroke all fonts" on the Printer tab.  This will send your font to the printer as lines, not text.

Printer_Setttings.jpg

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Laiju-Yohannan
4-Participant
(To:kdirth)

Thanks buddy !!

Well, maybe, but it depends.  It's a little difficult to understand the original question.  If you are using Windchill and are using the "distiller" to automatically create PDF's and you're trying to print those, then it may instead be the settings set up in the distiller.  I know Arial is a font normally supported by the printer, but our "distiller" was set up to change the fonts on the dwg to be some really ugly font.  So, if I print that PDF I get an ugly dwg, but if I make a PDF in session and print that, it comes out the way I want.

Top Tags