cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Edit Properties

TracyWillis
5-Regular Member

Edit Properties

I’ve noticed something strange. Sometimes when I select a sketch from the model tree or from inside the part model and then right click & pick properties; the properties dialogue box doesn’t open. When I select it & go to the EDIT menu first and then pick properties the box opens fine and I can make the changes. I’ve noticed the same thing with datum planes. WF4.0 m092 - Is it just my setup? Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Tw

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags