cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Export to dxf 12

jcolon
3-Visitor

Export to dxf 12

I have a vendor asking for a DXF of a model but in version 12. When I save the drawing, I got the option of changing which DXF version to 12 (default is set to 13), but I don't have that option with the model. Does it make a difference?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Javier,

According to article CS134024, you can import/export the following versions:

dxf_version.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Javier,

According to article CS134024, you can import/export the following versions:

dxf_version.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't read that article.

Does this apply to the model or just the drawing? I'm not really sure if there is a difference. When I export from a DRW I get the option to change DXF versions, but when I try from the model I get no choice, therefor I have no idea which version of DXF it is using as a default.

BTW, I have Creo 2.o M220, would this chart still apply? I seem to have all the same option in this chart, but you were very specific on the fact that it was M180.

Hi Javier,

Sign up for a web account here.  Then you will be able to read the entire article.

This should be for both model and drawing; and for Creo Parametric 2.0 M180 and newer datecodes.

Thanks,

Amit

Thanks a ton!

Please note:

DXF was developed for 2D translation. Best results come from the DRW.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags