cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Exporting points on a curve to .CSV file

DavidGeesaman
1-Newbie

Exporting points on a curve to .CSV file

I have a particular inspection system that requires a .csv file containing a list of points to define a nominal curve.

I have taken my 3D model and generated both a pattern of datum points along the curve. I've chosen 1000 points but I'm a bit flexible on that quantity.

I'm using Creo 2.0 Parametric and have Excel at my disposal to groom the data and export to CSV if necessary. Of course I would prefer if Excel is not required. I found a couple of old things on the web but the links are dead.

Please advise of a good clean way to make this conversion to CSV. I've forgotten any useful programming that I used to practice to make my own conversion script. Thanks,

David

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags