cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Hi

hhale
1-Newbie

Hi

Any one have BA Thread series file than please share.

Thanks

Arpit

7 REPLIES 7
hhale
1-Newbie
(To:hhale)

up

mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello hhale

1) Have no idea.

2) See following links.

How to create a Rope and Wires Blog - Creo Tutorials | 4K Side

How to wrap the wire around the 3D model Blog - Creo Tutorials | 4K Side

Hope it can helps

Regards

Milan Bonka

hhale
1-Newbie
(To:mbonka)

Thank you, but that's for parametric, which is not the same.

(I am going mad for this crazy mixture of incompatible software with confusing titles, overlapping roles, obscure capabilities, and incomplete manuals)

Anyway, I know how to extrude along the spine(path). But I was expecting from a designer software some kind of convenient transformation tool.

mbonka
15-Moonstone

Aha sorry.

Didn´t see you are talking about Elements/Direct modeling.

If you want, delete my previous contribution in order to keep your topic clear...

Can´t help you anymore

dnordin
15-Moonstone

Check out https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS47356 as well.  It shows one sweep, but you can easily add two and have a "twisted pair".  This may work for you with coupling it with the "wrap the wire around a 3D model" link above.

Regards,

Dan N.

hhale
1-Newbie
(To:dnordin)

Ah... I don't know.

”Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges” it says.

Technically, I've solved this long before with sweep along the path, but just generating that path gave me a few extra white hair...and I still introduced a bit excessive space between wires this way. It would be much, much easier to have a transform. Why 3D CG designers with their Maxes, Mayas and Lightwaves have so many sweet things, which engineers are not allowed to have.

Still, I can not solve the problem of blending segments by endpoints into continuous 3D path.

mbonka
15-Moonstone

What about your (local) PTC provider and their hotline?

Try to ask them if you can...

Top Tags