cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Hip Joint Assembly

Designer.Simula
1-Newbie

Hip Joint Assembly

I've created my first movable assembly in Pro E Creo 2.0. It's of a torso and leg with fully rotating hip joint. When I click on Drag Components and swing the leg, I can swing it everywhere including into and through the torso. Is there a way to have the leg stop and not "go into/through" the torso as if it really is solid? ‌

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Maybe Collision detection settings will help?

To switch on, see CS139196 : How to set collision detection settings as "Stop When Colliding" in Creo Parametric 2.0

Top Tags