cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How To check Comman Name through Model Check in Pro/E Wildfire 3.0

suganthan.mech
1-Newbie

How To check Comman Name through Model Check in Pro/E Wildfire 3.0

Hello Pro/E buddies

Good Day!!

I am setting up the model check config. files in my company. as per our practice the comman name should be XXXX; XXXXX(Example-TEST; MODEL). The designers must to enter comman name in this format. I want to add this check item to model check.

But I am not able to see any comman name check parameter in default_check.mcs file in proe wildfire 3.0.

If any one have any ideas that to check comman name through model check, kindly share with me.

Thanks In Advance

Suganthan Rajamanickam

Pro-e System Analyst

Trane Design Centre, India

Ingersoll Rand

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags