cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How can I change dimension display precision while working in sketching mode.

nsrivastava
6-Contributor

How can I change dimension display precision while working in sketching mode.

Is there any way to change the dimension precision to more than two points of decimal .And is there is any way to increase annotation scale.

2014-03-07_105214.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Yes and no.

Yes, you can set the sketcher decimal places in options and the onty way to change the text height is reducing your screen resolution.

Thanks for the response it worked.

http://communities.ptc.com/message/234914#234914

Try TEXT_HEIGHT_FACTOR 40 in the config.pro. The tip is from Synthx; sy_tip_0307.htm which indicates a restart of ProE is required. Note, the larger the number the smaller the text. I dunno, that's what it says.

nsrivastava
6-Contributor
(To:dschenken)

Please describe in detail I am new to software...I am not able to follow your suggestion.

Nisheeth; how do you manage your config.pro configuration file? Many of us do this with a text editor. This is the only way to add hidden options to your configuration.

Config.pro is one of the files that Creo reads when it is loading. It loads the file in the starting folder that is specified by your desktop (or other) Creo shortcut. If you need help with this also, please let us know.

This is the option that David is referring to:

text_height_factor.PNG

Great find, David!

Here is a bonus... from PTC in 2006 but highly recommended for a browsing:

http://www.prousercarolinas.org/meetings/10192006/presentations/JJ/final_40_tips.pdf

Thanks a lot for telling the process in detail. I was able to customize the settings according to my requirements.

Final+Screen+Shot.jpg

Top Tags