cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How do I print to pdf from Creo?

pgregg
1-Newbie

How do I print to pdf from Creo?

We are new to Creo and have some drawings we would like to print or in a pdf file. How do I do this?

Thank you!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:pgregg)

There are several ways but I use the file>save-as>export dialog. I save the configuration file once I set it to what I want, and I also have a local (in the working folder) table.pnt file to customize my pen options.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

There are several ways but I use the file>save-as>export dialog. I save the configuration file once I set it to what I want, and I also have a local (in the working folder) table.pnt file to customize my pen options.

How do you shift the margins? I have excess margin at the top and left side with no margin on the right and bottom.

We have .pcf's and a pen table set up already from WF4.0. We're jumping straight to Creo 2.0 and can't print correctly anymore using our custom printer types for each file size or the save as method. The save as method is closest to printing correctly, except for the margin issues.

Ryan, welcome to the forum.

I think a few things have changed in Creo that make the printing process different than what was set for your previous version. I would suggest you create a support case so that PTC is aware that things are different, and help you find a way back to what you had. This is part of the reason we pay maintenance, and a support technician can be on the phone with you while you troubleshoot the issue.

However, maybe someone here has already run into this very same issue. We often have a race to see who will solve the problem 1st. I don't know what the score is at this point so both avenues are worth pursuing.

ft-2
1-Newbie

If you want to export massively your files without having to load them in Creo, you can convert your Creo drawings to pdf with CrossManager : http://www.datakit.com/en/cross_manager.php

Top Tags