cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to increase clicking radius over elements in drawing

dmayfield
4-Participant

How to increase clicking radius over elements in drawing

I simply can't get ahold of things like dimensions, balloons, text editing with clicking. I have to click over and over all around the element until I can finally grab it. Is there a way to solve this issue?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

this behaviour can be related to graphics drivers.

TEST:

• add graphics win32_gdi option at the end of config.pro file
  • test Creo
  • remove the above option
  • test Creo

If graphics win32_gdi option resolves the problem then check the version of graphics drivers. If they are old, install the newer ones.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Dustin,

To follow up on MartinHanak‌'s suggestion, you can check if your machine configuration is supported and/or certified.  On the Platform Support page click on the By Product drop down and select the release you are working on, e.g. PTC Creo 2.0.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags