cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

I have data (drawings,assemblies,parts) in Pro-E 4.0 to be converted to Creo 2.0. So will the parameters of pro-e 4.0 update automatically or will need to do it manually in Creo2.0?

rrajan-2
1-Newbie

I have data (drawings,assemblies,parts) in Pro-E 4.0 to be converted to Creo 2.0. So will the parameters of pro-e 4.0 update automatically or will need to do it manually in Creo2.0?

6 REPLIES 6
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:rrajan-2)

Everything should transfer well.

I assume you are saying Pro-e 4.0 you actually mean Pro/E Wildfire 4.

Thank you Stephen.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:rrajan-2)

Pro/Engineer 4.0 will not convert as that system is Unix based and almost 30 years old.

Wildfire 4.0 will convert and load with no issues.

Creo 4.0 files cannot be loaded in Creo 2.0 unless you get the GCRI plug-in and it is not yet available for Creo 4.0 files.

mender
6-Contributor
(To:BenLoosli)

Pretty sure Pro/E Wildfire 4 is meant, as opposed to Pro/E Version 4.0.  You can retrieve WF4 models into Creo 2 and they should work fine.  You can even retrieve Pro/E Version 4.0 files into Creo 2, if you have any, and they should work fine too.

Thank You Matthew.

Thank You BEn

Top Tags