cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

In model assembly default exploded view shoud done as per model tree

apatel-5
2-Guest

In model assembly default exploded view shoud done as per model tree

In model assembly default exploded view shoud done as per model tree,not by components. or there should option for explode automatically as per model tree and explode lines shows automaticall. Is there any option available to do so?

2 REPLIES 2

Deciding how to explode the model for other users is typically up to the Creo user.

The automatic version has no options and cannot guess what is important to show.

Explode lines are features added to the model tree. It would not be good to have those added automatically for the majority of cases.

I understand can't guess what is important but If I explode main assembly then parts of subassemblies should not get explode. Because I only want to show explode view of that particular assembly, not child parts of subassemblies. In most general cases users want to explode view by model tree.

For Example. I have assembly and want to show exploded view then it not need to explode weldments only wants parts which are used in assembly.(child parts of weldments are not consider in main assembly only subassemblies are considered in most general standard design practice, it considered as separate assembly).

And for explode lines it should shows as per assembly constrained automatically like default exploded view.

Top Tags