cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Intralink jvascript memory problem

BernardEblin
1-Newbie

Intralink jvascript memory problem

Hi,

I need to make a lot of export from Intralink. The files I need to export to disk are all listed into a text file.

I have first recorded a macro that export one file, then I modified this macro to create a loop that read into my text file and

export the items 500 by 500.

This is working well but there is a memory problem: I can see in the task manager that the process javaw.exe is consuming more and

more memory until the whole process crash.

I need to find a way tor release the consumed memory betwwen each iteration of my loop.

I've tried to add the line "IL=null",

I also tried to force a call to the java garbage collector: Runtime r = Runtime.getRuntime(); then r.gc()

But without success.

I noticed that when I start my script step my step, in the "watch" tab I didn't see the instructions I added (IL=null; and r.gc()).

Attached is my current script.

Any suggestions ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags