cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Invalid view for adding balloons

JeffHoracek
1-Newbie

Invalid view for adding balloons

Happy Friday everyone !

We have recently upgraded from WF2 to WF4 M110 and have problem. I have a user that has created an assembly drawing, has his BOM set for the balloons and typically adds all the balloons to one view which is an exploded isometric. When he selects this view he receives the following message:

Select a view in which to show bom balloons.
Invalid view for showing BOM Balloons for the region.

I thought that perhaps this was because he did not save the exploded view status in the assembly, but this is not the case. I'm stumped, anyone have any thoughts?

Jeff Horacek
Sr. Designer

STERIS Corporation
5960 Heisley Rd.
Mentor, OH 44060
(440)392-7721 P
(440)392-8954 F

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Thanks all for you input. The view he was trying to balloon was a different rep.

Jeff

----------
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags