cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Issue with Creo checking assembly into Agile PLM

bdowling
1-Newbie

Issue with Creo checking assembly into Agile PLM

My company has just switched from using Pro-E Wildfire 4.0 and Intralink, to using Creo 3.0 and Agile PLM.

The data has been migrated and we are attempting to "Go-Live."

I have checked out an assembly from Agile into Creo, and corrected some issues with the assembly.

However, I am having an issue checking the assembly back into Agile.  I have attached a screenshot of the prompt I get informing me of missing objects for the assembly.

I am not sure how to decipher what the prompt is telling me.  It appears to be an issue with family tables, but I have opened and verified all families.  I have made sure that in all the assemblies the "Green, Yellow, Red" indicator shows up as green, and regenerated everything I can think of.

I could really use some direction, as I am running out of ideas.  Has anyone ever come across this prompt?

Thanks,

Branden

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Branden,

That is a warning that you have things suppressed in your assembly and either in session or not in session. If all those files that are suppressed have been saved into Agile before you should not have any issues with doing the continue. If they have not been saved into Agile before, Agile will create design objects for those files that are not in session to be able to have structure resolution on a load to cad. Does this make sense? This is how our installation is setup, not sure if your setup has custom code or not.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Branden,

I am moving this to the Creo Community to get the best eyes on it.

Cheers,

Toby

Branden,

That is a warning that you have things suppressed in your assembly and either in session or not in session. If all those files that are suppressed have been saved into Agile before you should not have any issues with doing the continue. If they have not been saved into Agile before, Agile will create design objects for those files that are not in session to be able to have structure resolution on a load to cad. Does this make sense? This is how our installation is setup, not sure if your setup has custom code or not.

Thanks Steve.

You are correct.  Intralink would give a similar message, but would still allow check-in. 

As it turned out, the problem with check-in was not with this message, but since I was unsure of its' intent I was not sure if it was playing a part.

After speaking with Oracle, we found we were the lucky winners capable of discovering a glitch in their system, something in the background was duplicating instances and allowing multiple instances to be checked in, that essentially overlapped, but were all showing as out-dated.

They are working on patch that will be sent out to correct the issue.

Thanks for explaining the message though.

Much appreciated.

Branden

TimMcLellan
6-Contributor
(To:bdowling)

Have you reached out to Oracle?  What did they say?

I'm curious are you using XPLM as the interface to check files into Agile?

dgrobe
6-Contributor
(To:Robert-Altman)

that looks to me to be an Agile Engineering Collaboration software, am i correct?

Top Tags