cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Layer control on a Detail View

TedOtto
3-Visitor

Layer control on a Detail View

I've got a drawing with a section view and a detail view. Is there a way to control the layers in each view seperatly? Right now whatever layers are shown in the main section view also show up in the detail view. I have some curves that are on a layer that I want shown in the main view, but don't need to be seen in the detail view. Is there a way to have independent layer control on a detail view???

Thanks!
Ted

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

The Layer display of Detail Views are dependant on the parent view that it is taken from. Try selecting the view, then right click. You will see an Edge Display option in the pop-up window...I don't know if it will give you what you want, though.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags