cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Layers per drawing view?

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Layers per drawing view?

I have a weldment. Sheets 3 and 4 are details for the parts.

I added set datums to those parts, but they are showing up in my assembly views on sheet 2.

I picked all the views on sheet 2 and selected layers in the drawing tree, and hid the set datums layer. Did what I wanted on sheet 2 but also hid them on sheets 3 & 4 that has views of the individual models.

There used to be a way to set layers per view on a drawing. I'm not seeing that in Creo 2.0.

How do you do this?

David Haigh
Phone: 925-424-3931
Fax: 925-423-7496
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
7000 East Ave, L-362
Livermore, CA 94550

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Never mind, I found it. Been too long. I wish there was a way to select multiple views at once.

[cid:image001.png@01CED96C.A672A670]

David Haigh
Top Tags