cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

ModelCHECK ASM Scope Results Table

pwilliams-3
11-Garnet

ModelCHECK ASM Scope Results Table

I wrote a sample custom ModelCHECK check that runs in the assembly scope (_ASM). I have populated the results table but when the results are displayed I only see results for the top-level assembly. My check function was called multiple times (I ran at "All Levels") so I know it was called for multiple components in the assembly. So my quesion is how do I properly populate the results table in an assembly scope check? I noticed (through the debugger) that each time my check function was called I got a new memory location for the results table pointer.

Patrick Williams
Sr. Systems Engineer II
Mechanical Engineering Solutions
Missile Systems
Raytheon Company

+1 520.545.6995(business)
+1 520.545.6399(fax)
-

TU/M12/8
6221 S Palo Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85706USA
www.raytheon.com

This

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags