cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ModelCheck FORMAT_NAME in condition.mcc

ckopplin
5-Regular Member

ModelCheck FORMAT_NAME in condition.mcc

Is it possible to control the model check by checking the frame in the file condition.mcc ?

(rahmen-hm-h-a3.frm)

example

if (FORMAT_NAME EQ RAHMEN-HM-*-A3) config (check/..

if (DRW_FORMAT EQ RAHMEN-HM-*-A3) config (check/..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't think that's an option - here are the Items You Can Use in Equality Statements from the Creo Help Documentation. You could create a ModelCheck idea - the product manager for ModelCheck from PTC regularly checks them.

A work around could be to add a parameter to the drawing and use this in the condition file.

One thing that I don't think is documented for the condition.mcc file is that you can use multiple start files. Not sure if this is just limited to the start file. IF (PARAMETER1) config=(check/checks.mch)(start/test.mcs)(start/2ND_START_FILE.mcs)(constant/none.mcn)(status/status.mcq)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I don't think that's an option - here are the Items You Can Use in Equality Statements from the Creo Help Documentation. You could create a ModelCheck idea - the product manager for ModelCheck from PTC regularly checks them.

A work around could be to add a parameter to the drawing and use this in the condition file.

One thing that I don't think is documented for the condition.mcc file is that you can use multiple start files. Not sure if this is just limited to the start file. IF (PARAMETER1) config=(check/checks.mch)(start/test.mcs)(start/2ND_START_FILE.mcs)(constant/none.mcn)(status/status.mcq)

ckopplin
5-Regular Member
(To:lhoogeveen)

Thanks for the answer, I had already searched the help, but found nothing on Format. That goes with the parameters.

@ckopplin 

Nothing available as of now.. but alternate option suggested by @lhoogeveen can help you. 

Top Tags