cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Multi model Drawing

sjawale-2
1-Newbie

Multi model Drawing

Hello all

I have one old multi model drawing with 7-8 different models but only with small geometry changes.

My question is how can i check which view is of which part model?

the only way i know is set one model.. select a view if the model name in tree highlighted its the view with that model

is there any other easy way?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TimoNurmi
4-Participant
(To:sjawale-2)

Right click the view in Drawing (or in Drawing Tree) and choose View Info -> the view model is listed.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TimoNurmi
4-Participant
(To:sjawale-2)

Right click the view in Drawing (or in Drawing Tree) and choose View Info -> the view model is listed.

Right Click on the view and select "Use Model in tree" and that model is activated in the model tree.

Sachin,

Did you get the answer of your query from any of the replies in the post? If yes, you may mark appropriate reply as correct answer.

Timmo, Manjunath,

Your answers are interessant and show good tips. But this goal is not the answer i hope. No possibilities with "One click" to regenerate all the models in a multi-model drawing ?

TimoNurmi
4-Participant
(To:ldrutel)

Laurent, your question was discussed in another thread Multi-model drawings

Thanks you, Now it's clear for me.

Top Tags