cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Need help with find tool

TractorGuy
12-Amethyst

Need help with find tool

I am trying to put together some mapkeys to speed up the process of layering all of my GTOL datums. I am using the query builder in the find tool to do a search for a datum by matching a single character (?) to find the A, B, C, etc. datums. This works well for most of my parts, but if I open a model created by one of my Japanese colleagues the query will match most of the datums because they are using Kanji characters for datum names. Because of this, I need to provide a better search filter but I can't seem to get it to work. I would like to have it match only certain letters [A-Z] or certain patterns, but I can't find a reference for pattern matching with the find tool. Can anyone point me to a reference or a better method of matching the GTOL datums?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags