cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

No more arrows can be added for this view.

akelly
11-Garnet

No more arrows can be added for this view.

CP4. I have a drawing with a total un-fold section view.  I had a general view where its arrows were shown.  I created a different general view and deleted the original general view (which had the section arrows).  I'm trying to show the section arrows in the new general view.

If I right click the total un-fold view, I don't get the option to show the arrows.  If I pick Layout --> Edit --> Arrows and pick the un-fold section, it tells me "No more arrows can be added for this view."

Is there an alternative other than deleting the total un-fold section view and re-creating it?  I have a lot of time invested in the view (and the detail views referencing it, and the draft GD&T because setting a datum "in dim" of a diameter in the part is no longer possible, but that's a different issue).

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:akelly)

Try RMB properties on the view with the x-section, then the section, then scroll over, click on the arrow display arrow and click then it asks what view you want to show the arrows in.

section-arrow.jpg

akelly
11-Garnet

NM. I tried it again and it worked.  Any ideas what triggered the message in the first place and why it seemed to clear itself on its own?

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Sometimes the flibberjibbet gets tangled up with the doodad and, well, you know the rest.

Top Tags