cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Notes and Dimensions turn to blobs when exporting to PDF

AdmirPlecic
1-Newbie

Notes and Dimensions turn to blobs when exporting to PDF

Ever since i switched to WF5 i've had this problem. When I try to save a drawing as a PDF file, using "stroke all fonts" configuration option, all the text on the drawing turns into black blob. Notes, dimensions, revisions, even title block. If i uncheck "stroke all fonts" it's all fine, but then text moves around slightly, so I can't really use that in drawings for the shop-floor. Also we want to use a certain type of font in our drawings, and unless "stroke all fonts is checked" text that i used in the drawing is replaced by default font. Can anybody help me? I'm using Wildfire 5.0 32-bit M020 on Dell Precision 5400 workstation.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

"Admir Plecic" wrote:

Ever since i switched to WF5 i've had this problem. When I try to save a drawing as a PDF file, using "stroke all fonts" configuration option, all the text on the drawing turns into black blob. Notes, dimensions, revisions, even title block. If i uncheck "stroke all fonts" it's all fine, but then text moves around slightly, so I can't really use that in drawings for the shop-floor. Also we want to use a certain type of font in our drawings, and unless "stroke all fonts is checked" text that i used in the drawing is replaced by default font. Can anybody help me? I'm using Wildfire 5.0 32-bit M020 on Dell Precision 5400 workstation.

Martin Hanák

Issue was with Pro-E, version update to M040 solved the problem.

Top Tags