cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Ok, why does trying to plot/print 1/1 have to be such a PITA?

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II

Ok, why does trying to plot/print 1/1 have to be such a PITA?

Seriously? In AutoCAD, or any other program, it's easy to print something 1/1. In Pro/E, it's basically impossible. All I need to friggin' do is print a 1/1 image of an area (window) on a dwg, yet I get nothing but copies out of scale? There is no ryme or reason to what gets output. Why is it possible in any $100 CAD program but impossible in Pro/E? I have been apalled by this for the last 14 years. The "scale" doesn't do squat, as it's based on "paper size and zoom setting". WTH?? No, scale it to what I tell you. What a PITA........

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags