cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

PDF color print

CELEFAM
3-Visitor

PDF color print

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 3.0 (connected) 3.0 M100

Hi,
We have a problem when printing pdf of our plans. When we are in CREO when we superimpose views with a white part on a colored part there is no transparency effect. When printing pdf the views overlap and the white part appears transparent.
This phenomenon only occurs when a part has a white skin.
Can you help us ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@CELEFAM wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

But the problem is not excatly that

I give you the modified files with the result (pdf file)

I also generated PDF files using File > Save a Copy command from Assembly and Drawing mode.

CELEFAM

Hi,

• there are two drawing models in drw0001.drwasm0001.asm and iso_j8.prt
  • there are two drawing views - one belongs to asm0001.asm and the other to iso_j8.prt
  • drawing views overlaps each other
  • overlapping Creo views is more or less the improper technique

The only solution of your situation is creation of needed assembly and showing it on the drawing.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:CELEFAM)

Can you attach an example image?

CELAFAM1.jpgCELAFAM2.jpg

On left picture the white piece is in front of the blue piece. On the right picture, after pdf printing, the white part appears transparent

@CELEFAM wrote:

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 3.0 (connected) 3.0 M100

Hi,
We have a problem when printing pdf of our plans. When we are in CREO when we superimpose views with a white part on a colored part there is no transparency effect. When printing pdf the views overlap and the white part appears transparent.
This phenomenon only occurs when a part has a white skin.
Can you help us ?

Hi,

I tested your problem in Creo 3.0 M190. PDF files are correct. See attached data.

I generated PDF files using File > Save a Copy command from Assembly and Drawing mode.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I also generated PDF files using File > Save a Copy command from Assembly and Drawing mode.

CELEFAM

@CELEFAM wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

CELEFAM

Hi,

• there are two drawing models in drw0001.drwasm0001.asm and iso_j8.prt
  • there are two drawing views - one belongs to asm0001.asm and the other to iso_j8.prt
  • drawing views overlaps each other
  • overlapping Creo views is more or less the improper technique

The only solution of your situation is creation of needed assembly and showing it on the drawing.

Martin Hanák

It's the first time we try to overloap view, and we come to the same conclusion, we need to create a assembly !

Thanks a lot for your help.

CELEFAM

Top Tags