cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Part Feature error

nvitullo
1-Newbie

Part Feature error

Error with existing part features when adding or modifying a part feature:

After adding (or modifying a part feature), all existing part features come up in error (within said part). When you select the feature in error (i.e. edit definition), nothing appears out of place and by simply executing an update corrects the feature in error. Problem is that you have to visit every feature until the part is completely rectified. We are running Creo 2.0 data code M120. Any suggeations?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Report this as a support case and submit the relevent files to PTC.

I have had a file corruption that caused this type of problem only to have it get worse.

I had to backtrack a long way to continue working.

Good thing I don't purge on a regular basis.

If you want, you can post the part here using the advanced editor. We will be happy to take a look.

Just let us know if this is an academic version... full versions cannot open these.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:nvitullo)

I may have had something similar with M120 and the mold package. Where the models are split up from basically 2 models (reference and workpiece). Then when I edit the workpiece it is making things error on the extracted parts.

I have not spent enough time to develop a repeatedable assembly to send in (and I want to compare it to M100, first). I try to keep my beta testing time as low as possible, lol.

Top Tags