cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Preselection highlight selecting items in background

jskraba
7-Bedrock

Preselection highlight selecting items in background

I've noticed the issue some time ago, now I would like to find a solution for it. Namely, in Creo 2 M250 (also in older releases) when I hover with mouse over the drawing, preselection highlight is ALWAYS highlighting items, that are in the background. Since I've setup the view not to show items in background by using X-section and Z-clipping I obviously I'm not interested in background items. When I want to select any item with General filter on, shown in the foreground, Creo highlights items in background first. Why on Earth I would want items in the background to be highlighted when I specifically set up the view to show only items I'm interested in. See example below. I would like to select the blue line, shown in the foreground. When I hover over this blue line, some line in the background is prehighlighted?!? Now, if I would like to select the blue line, I need to select it by using Query Select. However, when query select list is shown, there are items listed first that are in the background!

How may I improve prehighlighting for the items that are actually in the foreground to be highlighted first and then items in the background? Is there any setting for this?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags