cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Prevent Creo from opening multiple windows

tfilipiak
8-Gravel

Prevent Creo from opening multiple windows

How do I prevent Creo 3.0 from opening multiple windows? 

It is opening new windows everytime I open a new part, assembly or drawing.  Each one of these new windows sucks up resources and it takes FOREVER for these new windows to open!!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Close the previous window first.

This is how Creo operates.

There are techniques that could maximize your resources.

Hi,

can you publish HW configuration of your computer ? I can't see any reponse problem on my PC, when I open couple of Creo windows.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Tom,

When you open a new file, Creo will retrieve that new file in a new window.  One way to get better performance is to close the current window and erase everything from session, clearing up the memory.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags