cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Pro/Cabling WF4 Flip From-To for Conductors

Gru
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Pro/Cabling WF4 Flip From-To for Conductors

I am using WF4.0 Pro/Cabing (without importing logical refs from a diagram). I know that when you route and terminate both ends of a multiconductor cable and then go to MODIFY > PARAMETERS > and select the cable it brings up 'Electrical Parameters' dialog box with a 'FLIP ENDS' button that allows me to change the 'From' 'To' and so therefore I can control what REF DES displays in the connector 'From' 'To' columns as I intend on the drawing wire run list table. My question is...How do I change the 'From' 'To' if I routed by terminating each conductor out of a multiconductor cable on both ends (instead of just terminating the cable ends only)? The 'FLIP ENDS' doesn't appear using that routing method for some reason, but I am sure the cable constuctors are 'Completed' (or terminated to 'Entry Ports').

I assume other folks must have come across this already and hoping somebody can help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags