cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Pro-E WF4 plotting question

FlorinSava
1-Newbie

Pro-E WF4 plotting question

Hello there,

First of all I am sorry if I posted this question in the wrong category, I am new to this forum and didn't had the chance to browse it entirely.

Now, here is my problem:

I work on both Wildfire 3 and Wildfire 4.

If I take lets say A4 format in WF3, and I draw on it several things, and then I get one of those things outside of the boundaries of that format, when I plot a TIFF format of that drawing, the output file shows me the things outside format aswell as those inside format. So, basically, it prints my HOLE screen.

Now, when I am trying to do that in Wildfire4, when I try to plot as TIFF, all I can see on the output file are the things INSIDE the A4 format...all things that are outside the boundaries of that particular format, simply dissapear on the output file (the thing is that I have some tables with some text information, that I need to place under the lower boundary of the format).

Anyone here can help me with pointing me in the right direction, at the right parameter that I need to switch in order to be able to print my hole screen in WF4, and not just the things inside format?

I already tried all things with .pcf file, I switched all parameters reffering to plotting there, and I really don't know what to switch anymore. In my opinion, the issue is not with the settings in those plotting files, since I used the same plotting setup for WF3 and for WF4, but with different result as I described above....

Please let me know if you need more infos, or you already know how to solve this issue.

Thanks for your time!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags