cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Pro Program not working

JAK
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Pro Program not working

Using creo 2.0 ,While open sub assembly or part,In pro program edit design hide..So i cant do program..

8 REPLIES 8
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:JAK)

People, or people at companies like mine with strict security, aren't going to open a Word document file that they don't know anything about. Too risky.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

• in Assembly mode ProPROGRAM is available in case that your license contains ASSEMBLY module
  • I do not know why you cannot access ProPROGRAM in Sheetmetal mode
  • try accessing ProPROGRAM in Solid Part

MH

Martin Hanák
JAK
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Thats only open Generic models,it does not open instance..

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

this means that it is forbidden to enter ProPROGRAM in family table instance.

MH

Martin Hanák
JAK
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

So we cannot access instance model?????

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

I think it would be better to explain what are you doing. Maybe someone can give you a suggestion how to solve your "problem".

MH

Martin Hanák
JAK
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

I have model with instance..So while i opened model,its ask Generic or instance model..I opened instance,In that instance model ,I would do proprogram,but it like hide of edit design in model intent.So what can i do?

dschenken
21-Topaz I

There can be only one program for a part or assembly in the Generic and that program cannot be edited in the instances.

You can change the Generic program to act differently in the instances based on parameter values and IF statements or other calculations.

Top Tags