cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ProE 4.0 (M220) and Windows 7

mgarcia-4
1-Newbie

ProE 4.0 (M220) and Windows 7

Dear PTC users,

I hope somebody can give me some adivice. I am having serious problem with Pro/E 4 and Windows 7.

We updated our windows from Windows XP to Windows7. So, we start to have a serious problem. When opening an assembly, sometimes we got a message error ("A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.")and Pro/E falls suddenly.

Do you guys are having this problem?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

It may help to list your build code of Wildfire 4.0 and any other platform/system information.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:mgarcia-4)

Being part of Siemens, make life easy and upgrade to NX!

It may not be an OS/WF issue, but rather a graphics card/driver issue. Please post your machine specs.

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.

Thanks for helping me. Please, take a look at the attached file. It has the PC information.

File with Pro/E information.

If I remember correctly, you need to have a certain build or higher of Wildfire 4.0 to run with Windows 7 but I can't remember which one.

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Thank you guys, for helping me.

We were having network problems. We move our Pro/E models from one server to another and now it seems that Pro/E is working fine.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags