cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Repeat Region - Tricks And Descriptions

ElToriano
4-Participant

Repeat Region - Tricks And Descriptions

(Creo2.0:) Does somebody have some nifty documented tricks and examples of the capability of repeat regions? I only use them rarely and always try to get a nice result or somebody askes wheather a table can be shown in a certain set of information. How to use multiple direction repeat regions, how to selext the necessary table element to drive it in the desired direction and so on. I am sorry but the exercises in all PTC's documents describe two simple cases but I need more information how to use repeat regions.

Thank you for all tricks, manuals, descriptions with images, movies and what ever!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

hi,

Don't expect getting a complete reference guide on repeat regions, it could get pretty complex. Just start a new thread and specify what you need. Some folks here might be able to help you.

Since the repeat regions have not changed in a long time you can take a look in the once published ProE wf 4 Held topics Collection if you can find one.  I did down load it a couple of years ago but I have not been able to find it today.  There are 52 files of various topics in the Zipped folder.  The one that you want is detail.pdf.  In it are all of the tips and tricks that you are looking for.

Larry

I found detail.pdf asking Google ... "pro/engineer" Help Topic Collection

http://www.datajett.com/Cadd/ProE/Wildfire_Help/detail.pdf

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags