cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Runout callout (GD&T Feature Control Frame) symbol arrow changes from stroke to filled.

j_k
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Runout callout (GD&T Feature Control Frame) symbol arrow changes from stroke to filled.

So I've been working on a very simple part with some GD&T callouts and have now encountered my fourth issue trying to do basic annotations (Creo 6). This time, I've noticed that attaching a runout callout to a surface results in a filled arrow in the feature control frame (I'm not talking about the leader arrow). When attaching to a witness line extending from the part object line, the symbol in the feature control frame turns into a stroked arrow. See attached image. This is frustrating because attaching to the witness line is the only way I've found to enable a gap between the FCF and the object line when placing the FCF against a surface.

Another question so I don't keep making posts, how does one callout a set of chamfers that were all made in one set of the chamfer feature tool? Show Annotations gives me AxD dimension, but not the 2X callout. I added the 2X in the attached image, which is not parametric and thus not preferred.

JK - Creo 6.0.4.0
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags